Director of Clinical Operations
Zapclinica’s mission is to radically shorten timelines to bring new treatments to the market and improve patients’ lives by automating and decentralizing clinical trials. Our technologies allow patients to enroll at home and local healthcare providers.
- Overseeing clinical team members, including hiring, managing, and mentoring.
- Ensuring SOPs and regulatory compliance of staff and clinical sites.
- Developing SOPs, systems, and policies supporting clinical studies and providing ongoing program updates to include identifying risks and any mitigation strategies and solutions.
- Providing feedback to the tech team to improve and grow the capabilities of the platform.
- Directly overseeing clinical staffing and management of the clinics. Ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Creating, implementing, and continuously improving operations by updating or creating processes and best practices.
The location is flexible and remote. We are a small startup that promotes innovative approaches to clinical operations heavily driven by technology. You must be passionate about building new methods and working with teams that are not afraid to create something from nothing and highly engage in the company’s success and strategy.
Not interested in third party agencies. Only direct applicant